Sunday, October 6, 2013

Story Of A Salafi Sinking in River

A SALAFI COMIC STORY FOR SALAFI KIDS:

Once a Salafi was walking near a river. He did not know swimming and he slipped to the river. Suddenly he cried oi oi I am dying someone come and help me!

he tried to hold to some trees and plants but he could not get a  grip!
he cried out loud again!, Oh someone help me!

A fisherman heard this and he jump to water to save this Salafi man!
Fisher man was a Sufi, he took the salafi brother to the shore! And Salafi brother said: Oh brother you saved my life, thank you.

Sufi Brother said: "Oh it's Because of the Madad of my Shaykhs.
Madad Ya Shaykh!

Suddenly Salafi brother became upset!, he said: Oh Brother, you are a Sufi?, Brother we must follow Quran and Sunnah and ask from ALLAH alone!
It is shirk to ask help from anyone else other than ALLAH!
You are doing shirk by asking the Madad of your Shaykh!

Poor Salafi brother forgotten that he asked help from fisher man!, not from Allah!
he thanked fisher man, not thank ALLAH first!

The Salafi brother was really exhausted and tired after being saved from the river!
but his egoistic nature again accusing shirk and bidah on the Sufi brother who saved him!

The clever Sufi brother, wanted to educate and open the eyes of salafi brother!
So he throw him into the river!

Salafi brother again cried: Brother brother, help me, I will die, save me from river, I am sinking!

Sufi brother said: It is shirk to ask me, ask ALLAH directly to save you. And If Allah tell me to save you then I will save you! 
Salafi brother understood the fallibility of his false shaitanic salafi religion and said: brother I repent to Allah I leave the way of deceptions!

Sufi brother again saved him and brought him to the shore. and said to the salafi brother: Quran 1:5 It is You we worship and You we ask for help.
 Which is the belief (aqeedha) of a Muslim, not a Fiqh!
The belief that Allah is the One Who Send All Help and All Aid!
Not Allah will come directlyf to save you!
And then asking help from the believers, not from demons or enemies!
Even Prophet (s.a.w) sought help for Muslims refugees with Christian King of that time, in Abyssinia!
Because Quran says:believers are helpers and protectors to each other

For that Salafi brother, the falling into the river opened his eye!
What events will open the eyes of the rest of the salafi brothers and sisters?

Say: "O my Lord! Let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honour, and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honour; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."



No comments:

Post a Comment